Roll up, roll up, roll up! Get your tickets for the Big Raffle Draw raising money for the fight against cancer in memory of our fellow member and dear friend Susan Pettinger.
Come along to the Club and join us and Susan’s husband Ed, to toast Susan with a glass of bubbly (donated by the Minnow) to be held after the American Tournament on:
– Sunday 19th August – raffle draw will be around 4.30pm
– Raffle tickets £1 each or 6 for £5
– Available from Committee Members at mix-ins and on the day (or email Alison Wade on firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the number of tickets you would like to buy)
– Refreshments will be available
Many excellent prizes generously donated by members and local businesses including:
– Family pass to Brooklands including the Concord tour
– Vintage Port
– ‘Ma Griffe’ Carven Perfume set
– 1 hr tennis coaching with Adrian
– Elie Saab Perfume from ‘Kenneth Green’
– Glass jug from ‘Neptunes’
– £30 voucher from ‘Browns’ Hairdressers
– £30 voucher from ‘Cooks’ ready meals
– And more….
Put your money where your mouth is and help us to raise a generous donation for a cancer charity of Ed Pettinger’s choice.
Hope to see you on the day, and don’t forget your cash!!